PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Hacker clothing

From: Grecs <grecs () novainfosecportal com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:29:45 -0500

Doesn't Ligatt do this too. Wonder if Sarah = Greg? :)

On Jan 4, 2011, at 12:26 PM, Professor Thread <professorthread () gmail com> wrote:

Hey guys,

A friend of mine asks for my opinion on (what he calls) some "hacker clothing" designs. What do you guys think?
Please let me know and I'll forward any comments to him. The designs are in the front page of
http://www.zerodayclothing.com

Hope this isn't too spammy for the list. Sorry and ignore the message if you think it is.

Thanks,

Prof.