PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Malware reverse engineering

From: Stephen Reese <rsreese () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:39:58 -0500

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 7:30 AM, Kevin Shaw <kevin.lee.shaw () gmail com> wrote:
I just met the writer of the Contagio blog at Shmoocon and her blog looks
like it is another good resource; and she references others as well.

If anyone has taken SANS' course on fighting malware (I'm pretty certain
there's one or two! ) I'm sure the list would like to hear about those as
well..

Kevin, I'm currently taking FOR610 and IMO it's definitely worth the
$. There are a lot of great resources available online for someone
trying to avoid training cost but as usual, SANS and Lenny Zeltser
have put together a great course. See a review of the course here:
http://www.ethicalhacker.net/content/view/320/2/

-Stephen