PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Take my job....

From: James Costello <genesiswave () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:17:48 -0600

Hey all,
I have an awesome opportunity if you live in or near Kansas City or are
willing to drag yourself out here.
You can have my job!
I just put in my two weeks notice and my boss has asked me to reach out to
those I know who are in security who might want a Security Analyst job.
Occassional late night work, I have yet to have to work overnight but there
could be projects that entail overnight work. There is an on-call rotation
but it is fairly infrequent to receive calls after regular business hours
PCI-DSS and HIPAA experience and/or understanding would be beneficial
Job tasks:
Auditing of logs and systems
Regulate access to computer data files
Prevent unauthorized modification, intrusion, destruction of disclosure of
information
Control access to secured areas - badge system and two factor authentication
systems

Skills
Good oral and written communication
Felxible and available
Proactive - come up with creative solution or improvements to existing
process
Responsible, Reliable and dependable

We support a wide varied of customers and use both commercial and
open-source solutions.

The team is great to work with and the manager is one of the best that I
have worked with.

If you are interested, send me your resume off-list.  If you have a
question, ask on list so that others can get the answer.

Thanks
James