PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: new tool RSYaba

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 00:21:23 +0100

As Mark pointed out, the link from my site to the download page
originally went to the wrong page, I've corrected that now.

Thanks Mark

Robin

On 22 October 2010 13:38, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:
I've finally got RSYaba to a stage it can be released. Yaba - Yet
Another Brute Attacker - is another Hydra/Medusa type tool which
currently handles HTTP(S), MySQL and SSH. The HTTP module was the
driving force for building the tool, it handles doing GET requests
before POSTing information so it can POST back any protection tokens
designed to prevent brute force attacks.

The SSH module is still a work in progress, it works fine against some
servers (Mac) but not others (OpenSSH).

You can get RSYaba from http://www.digininja.org/projects/rsyaba.php .

Any feedback let me know.

Robin