PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: VPNC on WTR54GS

From: Michael Miller <mike.mikemiller () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:40:41 -0700

I would get a ALIX board or a NET4801 board.  They both have plenty of
ram and are smaller than a WRT54GS.

http://www.soekris.com
http://www.pcengines.ch

-mmiller

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:31 AM, Cody Dumont <CDumont () nwnit com> wrote:
I only use the WTR54GS when I travel, and I would like to set it up purely
as a Hardware client similar to old Cisco 3002.  But no worries either
way...
Cody
Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the
that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged, confidential, and/or
exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by
telephone or return email and destroy or delete this message along with any
attachments immediately.