PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Good resources for security policy?

From: Aaron <subdriven () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:46:06 -0500

SANS has a lot of templates you can use and they are all free. Check out
http://www.sans.org/security-resources/policies/
Aaron

On Dec 15, 2010 9:42 PM, "Kasey Clark" <kasey () kaseyclark com> wrote:

I have been given the task of re-writing security policy for my company. I
have very little experience with this and am a little overwhelmed with the
amount of information I have to cover. I don't want to re-invent the wheel,
so I'm looking online for some decent IT policy templates. I know I don't
want to just copy/paste it from somewhere, they would need to be molded and
shaped. Any information anyone might have on good or bad templates, or where
I should start would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!