PaulDotCom mailing list archives

- Small Town Needs Help

From: Robert Miller <arch3angel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 00:40:55 -0500

  Hey Everyone,

I just took over my small towns little league baseball team to find some
grave concerns.  Someone in the past (two presidents ago) stole $8000
from the kids, now the kids may not be able to play baseball this year.
The president from last year did very little fund raising and basically
the money is all gone so now we can't buy the kids uniforms, equipment,
first aid kits, etc..

I would like to put up a website for these kids to help organize
information and draw attention to the kids, trying to raise money to
fund this years season, maybe help get some surplus for next year.  I
need someone or some people good with graphics and websites to help put
together this site.  I did the logo for Makers Alliance (
http://www.makersalliance.org/ ) but no longer have access to the
software I once did so I can't do it.  The content will come from the
new board members and season details as things progress.

Also if you are a business owner and would like to sponsor a team or
association please contact me, it is not much but your business will get
a plaque and we are trying to get banners made for the fields to display
your company name and contact information.  Its not much this year but
as I explained we really need the help and truly appreciate our sponsors.

Can someone PLEASE help the kids get the website up so we can raise money!

--
Robert Miller
(arch3angel)