PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Hacker Run (April 2011)

From: Bill Swearingen <hevnsnt () i-hacked com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:27:49 -0600

http://www.HackerRun.com <http://www.hackerrun.com/>
*"Adversity introduces a man to himself."*

Together we can push each other to compete, improve fitness, to lose weight,
and relieve the stress of hacker life. So shut down your Wikileaks DDOS, put
on a black running shirt and join us for the first annual HackerRun.

I have designated April to be be “Hacker Run Month” where hackers from all
over the world will run a race (5k, 10k, 1/2 or full marathon) in the city
of their choosing any time during the month of April. All you have to do is
find a run in your area and sign up, It could be a 5k, 10k, 1/2 or Full
Marathon: It doesnt matter.

I know what you are thinking..  Run?  Outside?  THE SUN!?  But I know deep
down you have always wanted to run a 5k. (or Farther!)  Come run with your
fellow hackers --Kansas City is currently leading the charge, but hackers
from all over the world are encouraged to particpate!  You should check out
all your fellow hackers who have ALREADY signed up on the page!  There is
still PLENTY OF TIME TO TRAIN, even if you have never run before.

You will be amazed at how strong you are.

-Bill