PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Enterprise Scan Solution

From: "Butturini, Russell" <Russell.Butturini () Healthways com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:23:51 -0600

+1 for this one.  I implemented for our organization wide (our license is for 1,000 IPs in one scan, about 5,000
devices in the enterprise), and it took less than 3 days.  The reporting is phenomenal, and the ability to integrated
Metasploit is great too; We actually picked up a copy of Express from them as well, and they really play well together.