PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Advice on doc format to see for review to security folks

From: Jack Daniel <jackadaniel () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:56:21 -0500

I would rather get a .docx than a .pdf.  Not that I want a .docx,
either, just saying that of the two, the open standard XML format is
better than PDF.

Jack

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com> wrote:
Ok, I write a lot of stuff, and I'd love to send it to people to review.
However, some folks might be paranoid about a PDF from me, and a straight
txt lacks formatting and images. Opinions on a good compromise?

Also, I have a paper on I2P I need some folks to look at. :)

Adrian