PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Non Interactive Shell

From: Kevin Shaw <kevin.lee.shaw () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:39:53 -0400

I had a similar issue with a command line backdoor on a SAN array that
had limited functionality and a much older netcat I couldn't upgrade.
I think I copied everything over by converting them in some fashion
similar to how you can on Windows with exe2bat.  Also, instead of
"telling" the FTP to use the command file why not write a bash script
to do all of it?  When I've done that I've had to put some 3-5 second
wait commands in it so that I don't accidentally "type too fast" and
miss getting the right commands in to the server.