PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: iphone attack prevention (bytes abit)

From: "Jorge A. Orchilles" <jorgeao () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:00:25 -0400

We have been testing iPhone apps for some time now. I can't find any of the
public documentation on it but it comes down to what data is stored on the
phone and how is the data being transmitted. This of course is in the goal
of protecting your end users.

Here is the lates CIS for iPhone:
http://cisecurity.org/en-us/?route=downloads.show.single.iphone.120

Best Regards,