PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Karmetasploit with Airbase-ng

From: Nils <nils () hemmann de>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 00:19:39 +0200

I kind of expanded carlos' Mitm evil ap script a bit including support for karmetasploit and acting as router including dhcp. It works like a charme with airbase-ng, digininja's patched madwifi drivers and hostapd.
Checkout. "ubitack" on google code
I included quite some lessons learned from carlos, robin and many others in this code

Nils

Von meinem iPod gesendet