PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Question, How to deploy executable silently from Share Point, for test environment solved

From: Phillip Bristow <pbristow () siu edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:16:25 -0500

Thank you, I hope that my attempt to mail this question  did not get me
banned from the mail group.  I did end up finding a solution by pulling part
of the sharepoint page from the sharepoint directory and then pulling a
frame from another local website.

Thank you and I really enjoy all the discussion on the Pauldotcom mails and
look forward to learning more from all of you.