PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Episode212 and WarVox

From: Bacon Zombie <baconzombie () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:48:14 +0100

Adam,

If you want to run it on your own POTS then just setup TrixBox {
http://fonality.com/trixbox/ } on the system and then either use an ATA or a
cheap FXO card {~50€ on ebay}.
Trixbox is CentOS bases so you can technically install Warvox on the same
physical or a VM hosted on it, but probable best to run on two different
systems.

I'm looking into setting up my Trixbox as a SIP client off the work Cisco
Call Manager System since I have a few PRIs sitting used that I could use.

BaconZombie

*
*

*….all text in this mail is double-**rot13 encrypted. ...***