PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Da Beave's "Sagan" talk @ North Florida ISSA.

From: "Champ Clark III [Softwink]" <champ () softwink com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:10:22 -0400

        Hello all!

        I did a presentation for the North Florida ISSA chapter in
Jacksonville, Florida about "Sagan".   Sagan is basically a open source
SEIM,  but with a twist.  Anyways,  I put the presentation on line at:

https://www.softwink.com/papers/Sagan-NFISSA

        This link has the video,  which basically talks about the idea
of Sagan and the methodologies used.   It also has links to material
(PDF) that was used.  I've submitted it to securitytube.net as well,
but haven't received the link from Vivek.

        Anyways,  you're interested in log + IDS/IPS event correlation,
please check it out and let me know what you think.  Thanks.....

--
        Champ Clark III | Softwink, Inc | 800-538-9357 x 101
                     http://www.softwink.com

GPG Key ID: 58A2A58F
Key fingerprint = 7734 2A1C 007D 581E BDF7  6AD5 0F1F 655F 58A2 A58F
If it wasn't for C, we'd be using BASI, PASAL and OBOL.