PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Windows Twitter clients

From: "Dan McGinn-Combs" <dgcombs () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:57:39 -0400

You're not very demanding! You can use Blu. It has that option. In fact it's the&nbsp;default.you can find a ton of
Windows clients listed with reviews and ratings on&nbsp;http://oneforty.com.
Dan

--
Dan McGinn-CombsOn Jul 27, 2010 12:07 AM, Jody &amp;amp; Jennifer McCluggage &lt;j2mccluggage () adelphia net&gt;