PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: OS X firewall

From: Cody Dumont <CDumont () nwnit com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 08:19:51 -0400

I like to use WaterRoof, as it uses Mac OS X built-in IPFW firewall. No kernel modules, no extensions, no pain.
WaterRoof is free and open-source.  This is a good Fronted to use for the built-in Firewall.  I think it does a pretty
good job and gives you a lot of flexibility.  Now I  Have not attacked myself so I can't say is it bullet proof, but it
is what I use.

http://www.hanynet.com/waterroof/index.html

Cody Dumont
cdumont () nwnit com<mailto:cdumont () nwnit com>