PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Grad Project - Need some ideas

From: adsquaired at gmail.com (Adsquaired)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 19:25:19 -0400

Create an iPhone app.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Juan Cortes <juanccortester at gmail.com>wrote:

Guys,

I am taking a graduate course and as a final project we need to do on of
the following. Implementation of a Honeypot-(boring), Research
Project(BORING), Programming project(BINGO). But I really dont have much
programming/scripting experience so I will be using this as motivation to
amp up my skills. Basically the project is pretty much open to use and open
source tools, snort, nmap, nessus(home feed), metasploit, etc... The idea is
to customize and/or automation of these tools to correlate with one another.

BUT I have a problem, i think of one thing and then start thinking another
and another and next think you know i want to create my own OS LOL. With no
heavy programming skills. So just wondering any ideas out there. Such as
automation or things you guys have done that ease up tasks. Because
eventually i want to use this in a work environment if possible.

thanks
--
Juan C. Cortes
Chicago, Il 60632