PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Case studies?

From: xrsolis at gmail.com (Xander Solis)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 22:42:11 +0800

These books are great references IMHO.

Counterhack reloaded
Hacking exposed series
Security Power tools

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 8:11 PM, David Kovar <dkovar at gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning,

I am focusing on my reading to broaden my awareness of the types of
attacks and the nature of the people doing them. I've recently read
Fatal System Error and the Art of Intrusion, along with the Defcon 17
Malware Freak Show slides as well as a lot on the Google attack. The
books were enjoyable and educational, but I'd really like to find more
case studies, particularly detailed ones of recent events. The Malware
Freak Show is a good example of the sort of document that I am
seeking.

Any recommendations would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

-David