PaulDotCom mailing list archives

FW: The world's #1 hacker, now offering homeland security!

From: NSweaney at tulsacash.com (Nathan Sweaney)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:10:36 -0500

I couldn't help myself. I browsed their site & stumbled across this:

"BoobyTrap Will allow you to send a "BoobyTrap" email to your email
account. A BoobyTrap email is an email that wil let you know if anyone
is reading your emails without your knowledge. It will give you the IP
address of the person as well as give you a location of where they were
when they read the email. In some cases boobytrap will allow you to take
pictures and recordings of the culprit if they have a webcam attached or
built-in their computer."

It sure sounds like they're using metasploit for this. Anyone have time
to try it out in a lab?

http://www.ligattsecurity.com/solutions/boobytrap