PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Nessus doc typo

From: paul at pauldotcom.com (Paul Asadoorian)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 21:36:11 -0400

Thanks k41zen, Brian on our content team is working on the corrections.
 Thanks for reporting it to us!

If anyone else finds anything such as a typo feel free to report it to
me or post it to our discussions portal (as Ron said). The discussion
portal is probably better as Tenable folks (especially those in
research) tend to monitor it closely and respond to requests.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Paul