PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Non-fiction audio books for the hacker type

From: wesley at mcgrewsecurity.com (Robert Wesley McGrew)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:55:57 -0500

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Rob Fuller <jd.mubix at gmail.com> wrote:
Cuckoo's Egg was probably the best book I ever read on the subject, would
probably make for an awesome audio book as well. Kinda skirting the
Non-Fiction requirement though.

Excellent book.  I handed my wife a war-torn paperback of it soon
after we first met, to give her an idea of what she was getting into
with me.  Since then I've managed to find a nicer first-edition
hardcover.

Looks like there was an audiobook version, though since it's older and
on cassette (at least the one I could find was), I'd be wary that it
might be an "abridged" edition.

--
Wesley McGrew
http://mcgrewsecurity.com