PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Kevin Mitnick's business card

From: mick at pauldotcom.com (Michael Douglas)
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:31:32 -0400

I'm not saying it's cheap, but the metal used is both too thin and too
flexible for standard pick work.

I second Chris's statement... they're poor picks.  But you can use
them to feel around inside the lock.  Which can be put to good use as
probes if you're dealing with a very sensitive lock (a rare treat).

As shims for handcuffs, they're freaking amazing though!  However you
need to know they will be absolutely destroyed.  So if the card is of
sentimental value to you, do not use it.  :-)