PaulDotCom mailing list archives

"LIGATT Security International Will Tweet Daily Messages on How to Become a Hacker in 15 Minutes"

From: wesleymcgrew at gmail.com (Robert McGrew)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 14:48:51 -0500

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Jack Daniel <jackadaniel at gmail.com> wrote:
I can't add anything to this:

http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/news.html?d=190966

OK, I'll add OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?!?!

Jack

I saw an ad in the new Hackin9 for Evans new book, "How to Become the
World's No. 1 Hacker: Short and Simple".  I sent a request for a
review copy and they seemed interested, so you may see a review of it
on mcgrewsecurity.com at some point soon.

Regulars on this list probably know ahead of time that I'm skeptical
about it, but I will give the book the benefit of the doubt and a fair
read.  With a title like that I (and others in infosec) are sure to
get questions about it from people looking for reading material, so at
the least I'll provide some good positive/negative talking points.

Although after recent debacles with my book reviews, it's a wonder
anyone would willingly send me a copy anymore :)

--
Wesley McGrew
http://mcgrewsecurity.com