PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Steganographic Command and Control

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:32:36 -0400

Yeah, I was wondering what the best format to send to the list would be to
avoid paranoia. Plain text loses too much of the layout.

Adrian

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 12:19 PM, John Strand <strandjs at gmail.com> wrote:

I had a similar idea..

I would set up an exploit in a PDF and send it to a large security mailing
list and see who opens it.

Wait...

IronGeek beat me to it..

Crap.

john

- Security geeks are like heroin junkies.  Our needles are links and PDFs.

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 12:05 AM, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace <