PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Video creation tools for Windows

From: jackadaniel at gmail.com (Jack Daniel)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 06:21:07 -0700

Screen capture?

Cam Studio is free, and decent, my first choice for basic projects.
If you want to do creative things across machines, vnc2flv (formerly
vnc2swf) is clunky but can do interesting captures.
Camtasia for a bit of $$.
Adobe Captivate is expensive and bloated- but the resulting videos are
very good.

Jack

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Jody & Jennifer McCluggage