PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Request for testing a Metasploit module

From: tadaka at gmail.com (Jason Wood)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 15:28:46 -0600

Hey all,
I just (finally) finished working on a Metasploit module and would like some
help with testing.  I've gone through it a fair bit, but would like some
additional eyes on it.  Its another username generation utility.  This time,
I've just put it into Metasploit.  I wanted to learn how writing a module
worked and I figured that as a MSF module it would get a web UI for those
that wanted it.  I've tested it on 3.3 and 3.4, so it should work fine.
I've been dropping it in modules/auxiliary/gather/.

Anyhow, if some of you wouldn't mind hammering on it and making any comments
about bugs and such.  When I first wrote this thing I found out that Google
delivers slightly different HTML in different countries.  So your help would
be much appreciated.

You can download it from SourceForge at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/reconnoiter/.

Thanks,