PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Generic Users

From: vlape at me.com (Vincent Lape)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:45:39 -0700

Depending on the audit you can file a compensating control if the
account uses a secure means of login. (such as ssh) and restrict where
the accounts can login from and what commands the account can run.
Without giving too much info what are these generic accounts used for?

On Jun 4, 2010, at 1:59 AM, Cezar Spatariu Neagu <cezar.spatariu at gmail.com