PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Intrusion Help !!

From: sector876 at gmail.com (Michael Allen)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:31:56 -0500

Yep Cisco. And I agree it is TOUGH to find :)

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Butturini, Russell <
Russell.Butturini at healthways.com> wrote:

 What kind of perimeter equipment are you using? Cisco? If URPF is
detecting it and you have URPF enabled on your firewall then it should just
be dropping the packet.  You can also specify fragment chain lengths.  Good
luck tracking him down though; They?re tough to find.