PaulDotCom mailing list archives

metasploit Help

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:12:05 +0000

Not sure about this problem but just to warn you there are a number of
"bugs" in the unleashed course due to version upgrades in Metasploit
that haven't been reflected in the docs. I've reported a number of
these to the Metasploit mailing list but as they are currently working
on a new version of the course then they probably won't get merged in.

Robin