PaulDotCom mailing list archives

PaulDotCom Mailing List you are amazing!!!

From: rulzwrld at gmail.com (William Gibson)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 16:20:33 -0400

Few months ago I remember reading in the mailing list, someone was taking
about getting a free upgrade in flights.
So few days ago I was traveling to NY. I asked at the reception," Do you
have any First Class tickets left?". "Yes sir, but its $150 upgrade" she
said. I waited for every one to get on the plane and since I was the last
one, I quitely sneaked into one of the empty seats in Business class.
Voila!! I traveled First Class, first time in my life, for free. Do try it
next time. It really works.

Hats off to the person who mentioned it on the mailing list.

-W.Gibson.