PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Package/Scramble Core Impact Agents

From: paul at pauldotcom.com (Paul Asadoorian)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:01:56 -0400

On 3/18/10 11:54 AM, Rob Fuller wrote:
Wait.. a software you pay for gets caught by AV?

To be fair, Core does not market their product as "Use IMPACT to bypass
AV all the time!".  In fact, at times they may actually bypass 98% of
the AV out there, but then AV vendors update sigs and techniques and
catch them, then Core may update the agent, etc...  In my experience,
Core bypasses most of the AV out there, but nothing something like
msfpayload or upx can't fix ;)

Cheers,
Paul

By itself or are you
always binding it and the binder is triggering AV?

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Room362.com | Hak5.org | TheAcademyPro.com