PaulDotCom mailing list archives

packers....

From: netevil at hackers.it (NetEvil)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:40:48 +0100

Chris
The "evil bin" is already a payload encoded like that ;)...evasion
works great.. but the user realizes of being tricked into an execution
of a program that does not what he would expect...
Then wanted to pack into a setup ..or another trusted bin ...
Hope to have explained better!...however thanks
David

Il giorno 05/feb/2010, alle ore 15.12, Chris Keladis