PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Drive letter from volume name

From: jim.halfpenny at gmail.com (Jim Halfpenny)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:57:00 +0000

You could enumerate any attached drives and look for a predetermined file
name to identify your data drive. It's not exactly elegant but it would
work.

Jim

On 12 March 2010 15:49, Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com> wrote:

Well, it's not running from a drive yet (I'm doing something weird which
I'll talk about later). I need the command to go out and find the drive to
use.

Thanks,
Adrian

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Butturini, Russell <