PaulDotCom mailing list archives

PDC pcast on Android?

From: kpo.mail.list at gmail.com (Kos)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:06:05 -0800

As already stated, you can just hit 'Menu -> Add' and throw in the feed.

On 01/27/2010 04:29 AM, Michael Salmon wrote:
I was wondering if anyone else has an android phone and listens to the
PDC cast on it?  I really like Google Listen but I can't find PDC on
it.  I know Goog I guess "crawls" for podcasts, so you can't change the
feed.  Can team PDC request to be on it. (Freakn Twit is on it! Lol)?
And until then does anyone use another app that can 3g stream or
wirelessly download the cast on Android?

Thanks to everyone on the list for their amazing wealth of info.