PaulDotCom mailing list archives

FW: Files containing credential stores sorted by operating system.

From: nberthaume at gmail.com (Nicholas B.)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:25:52 -0500

All great places to look.  I think this sounds like a great project to
work on following Shmoocon.  Its all about knowing where the
credentials are and if we know where they are we can work to protect,
white/black list and grab these for pen-testing and auditing.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Butturini, Russell