PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Files containing credential stores sorted by operating system.

From: karl.schuttler at gmail.com (Karl Schuttler)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:49:17 -0500

Rainbow tables?

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Nicholas B. <nberthaume at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm looking for a site or sites that contain large and if possible
comprehensive lists of files contain username and/or password
credentials.  The credentials can be plain-text, encoded or hashed and
if they are encoded or hashed it would be nice to have the method(s)
that was employed to generate these.  I'm thinking of files beyond
just the normal /etc/shadow, /etc/master.passwd stuff .htaccess to
files for specific programs and userland files including svn-auth-file
and ~/.vnc/passwd types of content and even more exotic vendor
specific stuff to look for.  If anyone can point me to someplace with
a good list of these or would like to attach a list that you've
compiled I would appreciate it.