PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Fiction for Security geeks

From: benbanks at disinfo.net (Ben Banks)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:05:10 -0000

In addition to all the other great suggestions so far I'd add..

Michaelmas by Algis Budrys is a book that deserves more popularity than it
has (it's a bit old but quite prophetic with its references to worldwide
network of computers and an interesting hero)
The Voice of the Whirlwind by Walter John Williams

For non-fiction I'd recommend...

Zen Computer by Philip Toshio Sudo as I need enlightenment as well as a
screen tan

BB