PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Large PCAP Analysis.

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:56:31 -0500

Depending on what you need to look for the professional version of
NetWitness offers the ability to analysis larger pcap and cap files.
Personally I use the free version and split the pcap/cap files into 1-2
GB chunks and run through numerous tools depending on my needs.  The
tool I have use most of the time to split the files was the same as
Adrian mentioned - splitpcap

- Robert
(arch3angel)