PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Incident Response Tracking

From: larrymcdonald at uhost.org (Larry McDonald)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:13:08 -0500

you might check out the following link:

http://www.enisa.europa.eu/act/cert/support/guide2/tools-equipment/tracking

it lists server incident tracking tools some open source and some
commercial.

My work uses a custom Web application and database, which allows us to
upload any files/notes and track time. I am also looking at the use of the
livescribe (www.livescribe.com) pen to print out our custom docs and then
allow the investigator upload notes both pdf and mp3 if needed to the
database.

Larry.