PaulDotCom mailing list archives

rainbow tables at Shmoocon

From: raffi at flossyourmind.com (Raffi Jamgotchian)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:20:24 -0400

How much space?

On Jan 6, 2010 2:15 PM, "Robin Wood" <dninja at gmail.com> wrote:

2010/1/6 Tim Krabec <tkrabec at gmail.com>:

if it will help with Drobo.  I was going to check with them to see if
they'd > be a sponsor at the...
I've shouted @drobo on twitter a couple of times but now heard
anything back so feel free to get in touch. I was thinking similar to
you about giving it away but rather than giving having it as an item
in the HFC silent auction. Gets them some cash, Drobo a charity to
make it worth while and gets us a drobo.

If we can't get them to help then maybe we could get someone else to
sponsor a cheap machine with a big disk(s) or even just a couple of
disks and caddies to run them as external drives. Then all we need is
a gigabit switch and some network cables.