PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re : People who criticize on the Internet

From: romain013 at yahoo.fr (Romain Hilbert)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 23:03:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi Adrian,
?
I'm for long time a"silent" follower of this list but at this point I want to
express my respect for your work ...
?
YOUR VIDEOS ARE GREAT, PLEASANT, AND HELPFUL, ...
?
Romain

--- En date de?: Mer 30.12.09, Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com> a ?crit?:

De: Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com>
Objet: [Pauldotcom] People who criticize on the Internet
?: "PaulDotCom Security Weekly Mailing List" <pauldotcom at mail.pauldotcom.com>
Date: Mercredi 30 D?cembre 2009, 17h00

I don't quite get people. I got this comment on my recent Ethernet bridge in Ubuntu video:

NOTE: This comment is waiting for your approval. It is not yet published on your site.
======
ugh <who at cares.com> (unregistered) wrote:
How many years is it now that you've been doing videos? I used to think it was good at that you did them. But your
speech impediment hasn't improved.
Your not an idiot because of how you sound, it's because you make ten minutes of READMEs. I have NEVER seen a video
from you with ANY unique information.
It's a bad joke and you should switch to writing something you actually think about.
Hearing you in your RETARD voice butcher some summary a programs intro.... pathetic.
IP address: 93.182.146.5
Link to comment: http://disq.us/7pwie
-----
else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.
Or use the moderate panel: http://disqus.com/comments/moderate/
To turn off notifications, go to: http://disqus.com/account/notifications/

Why does someone bother to keep watching the videos if he never gets anything out of it? And why even take the time to
send a flame to someone you don't know? It's not like I raped his grandma? or something.

Adrian

-----La pi?ce jointe associ?e suit-----