PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Shmoocon Rainbow Table Swapshop

From: rsreese at gmail.com (Stephen Reese)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:35:03 -0500

Sounds good, I'm in.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Tim Krabec <tkrabec at gmail.com> wrote:
I've got 3 servers soon to be 4 online. I think there are enough of us
with servers and good home bandwidth to handle the load after an
initial seed

On Feb 11, 2010, at 3:24 PM, Stephen Reese <rsreese at gmail.com> wrote:

I have several Linode hosts around the US but they don't have nearly
the storage nor bandwidth to host this data...

I recently spoke with Hurricane Electric and they have a pretty good
deal on a dedicated host with a 100Mb/s pipe, unlimited transfer and
enough storage (500GB) to host the tables plus the 60Gigs of tables I
already have, ~$70 month. If enough people were interested in donating
a small amount to the cost then we could put in on a dedicated box.

Any other ideas?