PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Sysinternals

From: xntrik at gmail.com (Christian Frichot)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 06:42:49 +0800

Agreed with the statements above re. Process Explorer. Awesome!

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 3:23 AM, Josh Ciceraro <josh.ciceraro at gmail.com>wrote:

I always put process explorer on all of my machines.  It puts the task
manager to shame.  Microsoft should be embarrassed.  Psexec is another
awesome tool.  I have just recently started using process monitor and the
information you can get from it is just awesome.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Butturini, Russell <