PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Shmoocon Rainbow Table Swapshop

From: harley.s.green at gmail.com (Harley Green)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 20:17:42 -0800

Glad to hear it went so well for the first time!

This problem sounds like something perfect for a reliable multicast file
distribution mechanism! Just one host needs to have direct access to the
drive with the tables and
loops through the entire set streaming over a multicast capable network.
Then anyone who wants to get the tables just has to listen in and wait for
the cycle to complete.
As more people get it more sources can stream to different addresses sending
either different portions of the table set or starting at different offsets.

--Harley