PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Security "dashboard" applications

From: myxypylyx at gmail.com (mixipilix mixipilix)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:54:07 -0400

Hi, maybe OSSIM  give you any idea...

http://www.alienvault.com/community.php?section=Home

Regards.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Jason Wood <tadaka at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey all,
I've been asked to try to put together reporting for security related
issues and items.  I've created a starting place for what I would like to
report on.  I REALLY don't want to put all this into a spreadsheet and try
to maintain that.  I'd prefer some kind of dashboard which could pull
information from ticketing systems, scripts, etc to make at least some of
the updates.

Does anyone know of an open source app like this or could be a decent base
to start with?  And, rather than set this idea in stone, I'm open to
different ideas if someone has an alternative that they are using.

Thanks,
Jason

--

irc: Tadaka