PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Windows Monitoring

From: xrsolis at gmail.com (Xander Solis)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:22:56 +0800

Check out opennms.org or nagios.org. It can help monitor Microsoft Windows
servers and satisfy your requirement.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:19 AM, gameman733
<gameman.pdcmail at myworkarea.net>wrote:

 After spending the past couple of days rebuilding a server, primarily due
to a RAID failure that no one knew about, I got to wondering about any kind
of remote monitoring solutions for windows. From expirence, I have played
with Intel's Server Management software and it seems to do everything that I
am looking for. However, this is only included for use with Intel server
motherboards. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions towards a
Windows based monitoring program