PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Tools for password analysis (Francois Lachance)

From: abcampa at gmail.com (Albert R. Campa)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:06:29 -0600

ppe is something that was used in a prior job. Do you guys have a dictionary
of prohitited passwords as well? how does that work.

I seem to recall we had a dictionary file of common keyboard combinations
that would be prohibited for the users.

ppe seems like a good solution, just wondering how it has worked for you?
reliable? any issues?

Thnx

Albert R. Campa