PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Windows 7 as an evil twin wifi access point

From: jd.mubix at gmail.com (Rob Fuller)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:48:12 -0500

Using the Connectify app [1] that basically does the same thing via a
GUI, it only allows you to do WPA2 as well. Not saying one way or
another, just another piece leaning towards it being static:

[1] http://www.connectify.me/

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Room362.com | Hak5.org | TheAcademyPro.com

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Carlos Perez